Semi Cured Gel Nail Stickers, salon quality nails in minutes.

They are made from real gel polish and purposely cured for 60% to leave them flexible and stretchable. After placing the stickers on your nails, cured for the remaining 40% for 1 minute with any UV lamp. The gel will harden and you’ll receive salon quality nails.

Effortless. Perfect every time, anywhere.

Minimum amount of order = 75$